So, you’ve read some stuff about us either online or in the press and would like to become an adviser with myonlineadvisers…we value our adviser group and know that everything our advisers do affects the group as a whole.
For this reason, our due diligence process is rigorous but fair.
When you are ready to apply, you will be asked to complete an online application form that will ask you to complete questions about yourself and your business.
To accompany this application, you will be required to supply:
- Police Check (not less than 12 months old)
- Bankruptcy Check (not less than 12 months old)
- Copies of all qualifications, statements of attainments and transcripts
- a copy of your most recent compliance audit
- sign a consent form so we can obtain a compliance reference from your current/previous licensee
- a copy of a SOA issued within the last 3 months
- all applicable registrations including TPB, professional associations
We will be on hand to help you with this process…..just email firstname.lastname@example.org